I agree with Broloxer and Kieron.
Ok I will start off with Broloxers side of the story. Well ever since Fish spammed the forums in rage because she was permanently banned from ROBLOX Broloxer has been irritated. Then she came back and started making lots and lots of threads about her ban and would not shut up about it and realize that she is banned and there is nothing no one can do about it. At this point Broloxer was pretty ticked off. He started to PA her because he was very annoyed. Now I do not think it was right of him to be PAing her but I can understand why he would do it. Fish kept making threads so he can't take it. He hates Fish,he reports everything she does (Sometimes it made since to report) and sometimes she was just being annoying and there was no reason to report. He also constantly PAed her. That is pretty much his side of the story and I can understand why he was mad at her. On the other hand there is Kieron. Now I will tell his story. Kieron knew Fish spammed the forums with vulgar language and saying she quits Buildism. But he found out she had mental disability so he felt sorry for her. He tried to help her but then Broloxer came along and started PAing her. Well that made Kieron furious and thought Broloxer was being a idiot and only reporting stuff Fish did but while he did that Broloxer was breaking the rules too. (I can agree with that too) Then Kieron got sick of it and started flaming Broloxer. Broloxer of course reported everything and got Kieron banned. Kieron absolutely HATED Broloxer. Kieron came back as a alt and was threatening to get revenge on him. (I do not agree with that) So that is Kierons story. Although they did a lot of things wrong I can see why they did most of it. Basically if the ROBLOX mods were not complete idiots this would not have happened in the first place.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Fish has no mental problems she is a lier, even if she did have autism and diabets it doesn't mean it makes it right to do that.

If a kid with autism kills someone does that make it ok?
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-19-2011, 01:27 AM)McNoobster Wrote: Fish has no mental problems she is a lier, even if she did have autism and diabets it doesn't mean it makes it right to do that.

If a kid with autism kills someone does that make it ok?

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af19...tled-3.png

I still pon.

Is she lieing or not?

(05-19-2011, 01:23 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Ok I will start off with Broloxers side of the story. Well ever since Fish spammed the forums in rage because she was permanently banned from ROBLOX Broloxer has been irritated. Then she came back and started making lots and lots of threads about her ban and would not shut up about it and realize that she is banned and there is nothing no one can do about it. At this point Broloxer was pretty ticked off. He started to PA her because he was very annoyed. Now I do not think it was right of him to be PAing her but I can understand why he would do it. Fish kept making threads so he can't take it. He hates Fish,he reports everything she does (Sometimes it made since to report) and sometimes she was just being annoying and there was no reason to report. He also constantly PAed her. That is pretty much his side of the story and I can understand why he was mad at her. On the other hand there is Kieron. Now I will tell his story. Kieron knew Fish spammed the forums with vulgar language and saying she quits Buildism. But he found out she had mental disability so he felt sorry for her. He tried to help her but then Broloxer came along and started PAing her. Well that made Kieron furious and thought Broloxer was being a idiot and only reporting stuff Fish did but while he did that Broloxer was breaking the rules too. (I can agree with that too) Then Kieron got sick of it and started flaming Broloxer. Broloxer of course reported everything and got Kieron banned. Kieron absolutely HATED Broloxer. Kieron came back as a alt and was threatening to get revenge on him. (I do not agree with that) So that is Kierons story. Although they did a lot of things wrong I can see why they did most of it. Basically if the ROBLOX mods were not complete idiots this would not have happened in the first place.

Are.
You.
A.
Physic?

@Bro Everytime something happens she says she has a new health problem. The only health problem I think she has is hypochondria look it up if you don't know what it means.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-19-2011, 01:31 AM)McNoobster Wrote: @Bro Everytime something happens she says she has a new health problem. The only health problem I think she has is hypochondria look it up if you don't know what it means.

I think I do.

Come to tiny chat, please.
This thread makes me pond if I should come.

The flame has some great points.
Honestly,she may be have Autism but it would have to be VERY severe to post all that stuff. It was mainly out of anger. I mean it could be made up too. She is the most trustworthy person right now so who knows.
Sorry but what does "Are you a Physic?" suppose to mean. That may sound like a stupid question.
@McNoobster
There is no proof that she is lying neither is there proof she is not lying. Yet I would rather stay neutral just incase she provides proof or admits she's lying because if your wrong it makes you look stupid. I mean you could be right,I am not sure but I am not saying she is.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I got my account deleted on roblox because the mods their are *censored*ing retards.
Can we all just realize for a second that its just a game?
@Ice

Agreed.

Several times in the past I've spent waay too much time working on a ROBLOX game and then that night, and the next, felt worse than I thought possible.

It's just a game, people. Find something else to do. Watch a NASCAR race -- the beginning will get you interested, the middle will get you a nice rest, and the end will give you an adrenaline rush. Find a friend and a baseball or football, and a tree with a fork. Play a PlayStation or Xbox game -- or just search for bugs in them! Most games do have bugs -- I've even found at least one in Gran Turismo.

But never, never, let your real life get run by a virtual plaything.
Actually, i think Broloxer is right, kieron is not, and fish neither, its pretty obvious if you use simple logic!