This game is great.
I used the editor before signing up, I love the UI!
Good game.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Yes this game is almost as good as blandflakes! But it doesn't cause internal bleeding or rotting of the lungs.
Welcome to Buildism!

Happy to see that you like it =D
Well, we're glad that you like it, and promise you a good community that won't let you down! Apart from the trollers, we get them, y'know.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-20-2011, 11:55 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Well, we're glad that you like it, and promise you a good community that won't let you down! Apart from the trollers, we get them, y'know.

You mean this kieron dude?
(05-20-2011, 11:59 PM)IAmNotAGirlLol Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 11:55 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Well, we're glad that you like it, and promise you a good community that won't let you down! Apart from the trollers, we get them, y'know.

How do you know him? I have a really high suspicion that you could possibly be kieron.
(05-21-2011, 12:06 AM)LOL Wrote:
(05-20-2011, 11:59 PM)IAmNotAGirlLol Wrote:

How do you know him? I have a really high suspicion that you could possibly be kieron.

There are a few threads about him.
He just got banned for using a proxy, I'm almost sure it was Kieron.
(05-21-2011, 12:54 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: He just got banned for using a proxy, I'm almost sure it was Kieron.

I was telling lol and sergent it was him.

If you're not sure, check with me.