Info on Sponge
Today at around 2, sponge started posting his link everywhere on the forums, after that he started posting his links in peoples quotes, then he started posting the links into the smiley's. I didn't ban him, I edited 1 of his post and deleted the spam threads/post. I also gave him a warning, once he seen the warning message I guess he raged and started spamming and cursing on the forums so I gave him a week ban. He then started making accounts, so I banned them for ban avoiding.

As for VerySorry "His Alt" deletion, he bragged about me lowering his ban to 2 days for apologizing so I deleted the account and told him to wait the 2 days now, and then he RAGED at me so I made the ban 5 days.

Just be on the lookout for him and his spam post when he returns, which he will. Any accounts that are made by him should be banned for ban avoiding.

He said he is never coming back, but by the looks of it he will be back soon.
Mkay- every new posting user is to be IP checked ASAP
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-21-2011, 10:32 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Mkay- every new posting user is to be IP checked ASAP

Wish I could - but without them posting, it's impossible to check an IP, as said, we need "Moderator Options" and "IP Address" and "Warning" and etc. etc.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]