Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know a better website
:offtopic:

Maybe because I'm reverred as a god there, I do not know.

It is called ROBLOX.
Similar to this but 3D. And much better.

GO ahead, :furious: me.

www.roblox.com
We won't flame. We'll argue.

As you stated, you said it was "much better" making it a complete opinion.
Unlike ROBLOX, we update more frequently. ROBLOX takes a good year to make anything good. We take a mere week. ROBLOX takes months to fix a bug, we take a day.

ROBLOX has more people than they can handle, thus, creating moderation uncertainty. This means people can be banned for the utmost stupidest of reasons, and you can only but complain to info@roblox.com - which even then, most people do not know of, unless they forum.

ROBLOX attempts to avoid communication with the community - which is very bad.

ROBLOX has been under work for 6 years.
We've been under work for 6 months.

Take Cubebomb for example, they've been under work for a year, and they haven't even produced a game. I say we've advanced by far, better than ROBLOX.

Feel free to post your comments.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Hey Cubebomb was NEVER ment to be a game. So that was a fail example. Also lordneo is on buildism O_e? The one from OT?
[Image: image?id=2155]
(05-22-2011, 12:32 AM)TheFlame Wrote: Hey Cubebomb was NEVER ment to be a game. So that was a fail example. Also lordneo is on buildism O_e? The one from OT?

That is regardless, it is becoming a game, and it has yet to become one. No attack on the site is intended.
Actually, everyone have their own opinion, if you dont like Buildism, you dont have to stick around, Even if this thread makes you feel important or acomplished, we will tell you, you are not the first one who have done this, and i fear that not the last, but this just shows your inmaturity, we wont get trolled neither anoyed by this, have a good day!
(05-22-2011, 12:33 AM)Micky Wrote: Actually, everyone have their own opinion, if you dont like Buildism, you dont have to stick around, Even if this thread makes you feel important or acomplished, we will tell you, you are not the first one who have done this, and i fear that not the last, but this just shows your inmaturity, we wont get trolled neither anoyed by this, have a good day!

That being said, a ROBLOX user would, in fact, troll over this and flame.
We must not play attention to that, if they feel they have adchived something by comming here and trolling, that is just non sence...
"inmaturity"
I guess I am the only one who thinks spelling is important these days.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I guess I successfully trolled.
Arguments, Flames, Hates = Win

Thanks for the food, Buildism!

I shall now leave with this,
DUKE ONKLED BETRAYED THE KING.
(05-22-2011, 12:41 AM)Lordneo Wrote: I guess I successfully trolled.
Arguments, Flames, Hates = Win

Thanks for the food, Buildism!

I shall now leave with this,
DUKE ONKLED BETRAYED THE KING.

Trolling? What good did that do? Wasted a good few minutes of your life and accomplished a feeling that you trolled. A reputation implies you actually intend to stay here, which I'd welcome that.