Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

COPPA is seriously lame.
Star 
What do they have against kids?
[Image: image?id=2155]
(05-21-2011, 11:58 PM)TheFlame Wrote: What do they have against kids?

Anger management.
It's natural. It's not the kids faults, it's that they haven't learned to deal with it yet. Perfectly normal.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I am a kid and I have been a moderator before on other games,and I didn't rage or anything.
[Image: image?id=2155]
(05-22-2011, 12:30 AM)TheFlame Wrote: I am a kid and I have been a moderator before on other games,and I didn't rage or anything.

Aged 10 or below?

14 - COPPA should be fine.

Anything below, and nope. (some 13 year olds are mature though (less rageful)
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Well it depends on what person Big Grin. Stupid soccer moms starting this including this Aide called Mrs.Hansen who has orange hair which who I would kick in the face. Soccer moms suck and should die. Thankfully hoaxes like 2012 is fake. COPPA is useless, we learn how to be nice usually like at preschool. No age limits please because everyone is a human, do that to a robot or a animal instead. Soccer moms started this stupid idea and Atheists NEVER support.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
COPPA is actually meant to protect kids--it requires websites that collect personal information from them (or that allow them to share it in a forum/chat) to get their parent's permission first, and also restricts what they can do with that info. Some sites to this via email or regular mail, but in practice it's easier just to ban anyone under 13. Complying with COPPA isn't required, but if you comply you get to put a big "COPPA Compliant - Kid Safe" banner on your site that makes soccer moms smile.
No one in the world should be able to share there info.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.