Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Control Script: Official Testing Thread
I will post the latest version of my Game Control script in this thread whenever I update it, until I think it is completely ready for failproof use by anyone and everyone in Buildism and I will post it for inclusion in the editor's model set.

Version of last edit: Alpha Version 1.2

How to load: Right click the attachment, and select Properties. Copy the URL and then in the Editor click Insert model from Web. Paste the URL in it and it should load the script.

How to use: Read the script for complete information, but here's the basics: Anyone in the controllers table has complete use of the script commands. Anyone in the moderators table has use of the less powerful commands. Anyone in the banned table cannot enter your game.

The most basic command format is "command>item", where item is usually a player. The most detailed that I think will be implemented is "command>type>player>detail", for instance "changeskin>catalog>me>1631".

List of commands: This may not be the most updated so read the list at the bottom of the script.

Mod-accessable:

kill>me : Sets your health to 0 and you respawn.

m>Blahdeblah BLAH! : Makes a message appear for 3 seconds saying "Yourname > Blahdeblah BLAH!"

changeskin>catalog>me>6 : Changes your skin to the original default skin.

changeskin>user>Ja>Paradox : Changes Jacob_'s skin to Paradox's. NOTE: EXACT SPELLING NEEDED FOR THE SECOND NAME.

Controller-only commands:

kick>Noobg : Kicks noobguy from the game.

ban>N00bl : Bans n00bley from the game, and he cannot re-enter that server.

do> print("I am a printed piece of writing") : Creates a script that prints "I am a printed piece of writing".

Coming soon: Mod, unmod, unban, and some fun commands.

Attached Files
.bsmodel   GameControl.bsmodel (Size: 8.08 KB / Downloads: 122)
Added do>, clearscripts, and changeskin>.