Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Voided - Points System Idea (02/02/13)
Question 
I have thought of a point system idea. You get points for doing different things, for example, logging in once a day, getting game visits ect...

You can spend those points on special items or extra game slots ect...

What do you think?
-Voided
We used to have a currency system to buy/sell skins, but we ditched it because of the greedy people who'd near spam skins for money.
And then those of us who didn't buy skins ended up with thousands of totally useless pieces of virtual money.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
We used to have a currency called "Bits" on the old site (Buildism).
I was not a fan of them, I like it the way it is now with no currency.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Well, due to the things you guys talk about, you should really do something (because I like getting rewarded for my deeds sometimes.)

1. Only allow users to sell up to 5 of their skins at a time.
2. 3-5 "points" every time you log in.
3. "Character Parts (when they come back)" can only be made by Moderators, such as Ghosty or Jacob_.
4. All users have a maximum cap of 250, and that is the max selling point, no higher.
5. Contests, Badges, and other community-helping things contribute to your points a lot (like 30P per contest win)

This is how it should be, and if this were to be made, how it should be done. No one should monopoly like seen on Buildism.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
Please no points or silly badges.

Well I WAS the walrus.
'made only by moderators'
That would end well with nothing beinbg made.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(03-15-2013, 07:22 PM)DysLabs Wrote: 'made only by moderators'
That would end well with nothing being made.

The truth^

Well I WAS the walrus.
How about a good old fashion buy-and-sell system? It would give people the incentive to make something of quality, and those that do not fit under such can be ignored.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(03-17-2013, 12:01 AM)Myem Wrote: How about a good old fashion buy-and-sell system? It would give people the incentive to make something of quality, and those that do not fit under such can be ignored.

Why don't we have a game accessory shop? We can sell in-game features for free such as models, scripts, music files, etc you name it.

Well I WAS the walrus.