I know this is idea has been posted countless times before.
But I've had a sudden urge to have it, and have tonnes of good ideas for it.

Hats. Or extra room for the head on the template...

Anyways- I made a template for it, It probably won't work, because I don't know how to make templates for things, but it is a scale prototype.

[Image: th_HatTemplatePrototype.jpg?t=1306270697]

It's been annotated- There is a 10 cm radius space coming from the head to draw the hat in- the bottom part will be wear the torso is, for scarves. You may also draw on the face.

If you want copy this picture and draw your hat- then upload it to this post.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I think the hat room should be a bit larger, but otherwise, great idea!
Ehhhhhh, I have noting else to do.
Red Cap
[Image: 2wq7d79.png]

Kinda sucks, but I made it in a minute.
Looks quite good, actually- It looks like the 'first hat' if you know what I mean (good, classic, and not TOO detailed)
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
I freacking supor this! its a perfect idea!! Only the Hat space should be a bit larger, but anyways, I love this idea!
(05-25-2011, 04:23 PM)Sazaho Wrote: Looks quite good, actually- It looks like the 'first hat' if you know what I mean (good, classic, and not TOO detailed)

Thanks, that's what I was aiming for.
Ok, JACOB_, YOU MUST SEE THIS AND MAKE IT A REALITY!

hatz pl0x?!
Its quite cool, i would love to see it done, the only problem is that for jacob_ to implement this yould rezise the whole page so that the hats may fit
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-30-2011, 03:55 PM)Who Wrote: Its quite cool, i would love to see it done, the only problem is that for jacob_ to implement this yould rezise the whole page so that the hats may fit

Yeah, that would be a problem.
This wouldn't work because I would have to make the character taller, which would break a lot of pages that are designed for the old height.
(05-30-2011, 04:08 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: This wouldn't work because I would have to make the character taller, which would break a lot of pages that are designed for the old height.

Shame... A man can always dream, though.......
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa