Punishment is Not Based Off of Reputation
Punishment is based off the the offense it is given for.

If a person with a 50 ban record accidentally bumps and old thread, they get a warning. It DOESN'T matter that they have a big ban history or bad reputation. Due to the offense being almost insignificant, the punishment is not severe.

If a person has been on a site with a clean record and reputation for a long time and decides to do something stupid like hack a user of power, they get a severe punishment. IT DOESN'T matter if the person has no ban history of if the person is a good guy, he broke a big rule and is severely punished for it.

In a sentence to jail, the amount of time is based off of what the person did. The fact that they have a clean record or a bad record of offenses does not effect their punishment. They get the amount of time for the action they have done.
If bans were based off of reputation, respect, and record, it would be corrupt.

People have the ability to change over, that is why people go to jail and aren't instantly killed. If the person's record effect their punishment, than a guy that loiters at mcdonalds would end up getting an exponential fine.
NO, they just pay the $250 every time they loiter at the restaurant.
It doesn't go "Oh you loiter the other 2 times so you fine this time is 750". NO it's just $250 again. Likewise, if it's a person's first time loitering they have to pay $250.

Bad words and such are judged by the severity of the action. If it is spammed F bombs it is punished like spammed F bombs, not as the guy no one likes who is rude that F bombed.
Let me put it into context, Kieron blows up and starts ranting and debating with Jacob_. He uses bad langauge to further push his words and for a more powerful diction.

Kieron is not punished for using bad language and disrespecting power, he is punished for using bad language.

Although generally people in power are respected, if they aren't that does not mean that a law or rule is broken. I can say I dislike a mayor and rant about him without being put into jail. If people couldn't rant or argue with power, the rules and laws would be corrupt.

Likewise, if I decide I want to argue with Sazaho about something and I end up name calling, I am not banned for disrespect, I am only banned IF within my rants I have broken a rule.

People stop judging how long a ban should be based off of previous record. Every offense should start new.
Therefore, a warning level should be reset every time the punishment is done.

Not doing so is like a person still having to be under police watch a few more weeks after they are out of jail...which doesn't happen [unless they are involve with FBI stuff which is completely difference and anonymous. ]
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
I read the first sentence and thought, what the fuck. Roblox bans by series. If I was banned 100 times for swearing and than I spammed I wouldn't be deleted.

Kieron has spammed more than once. And more than enough. That at least means something.
It means he has a bad reputation. But having a bad reputation is not on the same plain as punishments.
Roblox doesn't punish that way, I know over 3 years of experience, it all depends on the offense. But it also depends on who is moderating.

They have nothing against you, it's just if they are strict or not.

(05-27-2011, 03:39 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: It means he has a bad reputation. But having a bad reputation is not on the same plain as punishments.
Roblox doesn't punish that way, I know over 3 years of experience, it all depends on the offense. But it also depends on who is moderating.

They have nothing against you, it's just if they are strict or not.
This isn't roCrap this is buildism. It is different here, and kieron should be GONE. You are clueless.
Quote: In a sentence to jail, the amount of time is based off of what the person did. The fact that they have a clean record or a bad record of offenses does not effect their punishment. They get the amount of time for the action they have done.
If bans were based off of reputation, respect, and record, it would be corrupt.

Actually that is all fake a person is given a number of falleny's until they are put in jail for life.(3) Along with that if you are on probation/poral and you do something bad it is worse then if a normal person does it due to there past So ya it is based off of reputation.
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
on roblox past bans increase newer bans

makes sense, if you keep posting nude pictures repeatedly you should get deleted eventually
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
k so your alll saying.. instead of kieron posting the "nudity" picture and you did. Everyone would be freaking out saying BAN HIM. BAN HIM. No they wouldnt. You guys are being rude. You have no control in what happens to him. So what ever happens then your going to have to live with it.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
A person is not given a certain number of felonies...a person can continuously break driving laws. Yes, they will get fined every time or get their license taken away due to the severity, but reckless past driving only as effect if it is all at one time.

Let's say I say the f word periodically during the day.
I say it in the morning, a few school period, and after school. After school you don't go YOU SAID THE F WORD 6 TIMES! No, I said it once.

Where as if I go F F F F F F THEN you can say YOU SAID THE F WORD 6 TIMES!