I think Tyler isn't a good mod..
I am 10 and I wouldn't say "I hate you too." I'd just say "Please stay! Sad Forum buddeh. Smile" or somthing. He shouldn't PA. I am 10 and Autistic and I am more mature than him. I think he needs a break from modarating. This is just what I think. He shouldn't PA users. That's unfair. :l
He is young, and he will make mistakes. Jacob_ knows this (I am quite sure) and will have to deal with a bit of, lets say 'under the sheet' moderators.

[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(05-27-2011, 02:55 PM)Fish Wrote: I am 10 and I wouldn't say "I hate you too." I'd just say "Please stay! Sad Forum buddeh. Smile" or somthing. He shouldn't PA. I am 10 and Autistic and I am more mature than him. I think he needs a break from modarating. This is just what I think. He shouldn't PA users. That's unfair. :l

He likes to joke with people! Nothing bad in it! :p

And you got anoyed by it, so........

Tyler is a good mod- sure, he is young, and young people can be more immature than others, but he does his job. I haven't of this moment seen him PA though.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
tyler does PA. I agree with this thread.
[Image: image?id=2155]
I agree, Tyler gets out of hand...
Hes a good mod what you talk'n bout foo!
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(05-27-2011, 03:05 PM)Micky Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 02:55 PM)Fish Wrote: I am 10 and I wouldn't say "I hate you too." I'd just say "Please stay! Sad Forum buddeh. Smile" or somthing. He shouldn't PA. I am 10 and Autistic and I am more mature than him. I think he needs a break from modarating. This is just what I think. He shouldn't PA users. That's unfair. :l

He likes to joke with people! Nothing bad in it! :p

And you got anoyed by it, so........

NU U B TROLLED! w3erty
Tyler does his job fine
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-27-2011, 03:52 PM)TheFlame Wrote: tyler does PA. I agree with this thread.

You're only acting like a little brat because I gave you a warning because for something that you DID wrong.
And I was being sarcastic. If he says "I hate you", I always say "I hate you too". I'm treating people the way they treat me, and if you thought I was being SERIOUS, so be it.