While posting, I realized a cool feature a Moderator should have.
This is essential in securely moderating: the ability to view PMs. (I'm tempted to make a nonsense word wall :lol: ) This way, when someone is reported in PM, we can view the whole conversation. Which would also mean a report button.

P.S. Here's the link to the thread that got me inspired.

http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Public-...6#pid37796

P.P.S. Jacob_, when I go to the dual college thing (which will be sometime in August), around when I'm ready to help you code, (I'm pretty sure I'm learning Java, PHP, and MySQL) may I help you code? As you said before, it's hard to code with other people, but I use "View Source" as my friend. I will be going to Burton Technology Center. This will be great, what you call, practice and beneficial thing, for both me in learning more coding, and the site for new features.

I'm sure there will be some bugs if we do it together, but those bugs could be ironed out, also, we'd sort of need a chatroom to discuss the coding and what not, and how it's going, if you do decide to accept me. As of now, I don't want to be helping the site with lots of bugs, I want actual experience with a school helping me. So, I'll let you know when I'm ready. =)

-Login
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Good idea!

Also, I'm sure Jacob_ will appreciate having another coder help him. Smile
I change the game's code too much for you to work on it, but once you learn HTML and CSS you can help me with the website!

Currently I can read PMs by looking in the database manually, but I'll see if there's a plugin that lets mods view them.
(05-29-2011, 06:50 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I change the game's code too much for you to work on it, but once you learn HTML and CSS you can help me with the website!

Currently I can read PMs by looking in the database manually, but I'll see if there's a plugin that lets mods view them.

Okay, I'd be honored to work on the website. Smile

And okay.
I know HTML and CSS, but not enough to design a website.
I know just enough HTML to make a starter web page. Links, photos, linking photos, recoloring, and some stuff about tables and word styles. Nothing awsome.
(05-29-2011, 09:45 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I know just enough HTML to make a starter web page. Links, photos, linking photos, recoloring, and some stuff about tables and word styles. Nothing awsome.

I will know awesome stuff soon. I'll feel proud when I can code a decent website alone - then, I'll code for Jacob_
I don't want the site buggy, so I'm making sure I'm ready by making a site on Notepad - without actually making a website URL!
I know nothing of scripting- go me?

I guess I'll help with graphics and stuff *high five*

And although the ability to view PMs sounds a bit intruding, it would be helpful in some situations.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-30-2011, 06:49 PM)Login Wrote: I don't want the site buggy, so I'm making sure I'm ready by making a site on Notepad - without actually making a website URL!

Um, yeah. That's pretty much what everyone does Tongue At least that I know of.

I can't afford to host a site for testing only so I use notepad

If I feel I really am in the coding mood, I use w3schools.com try it editor. Works wonders.

(Sorry Login, I meant to hit Reply and accidentally hit Edit.)