Rise of Evil: prologue 1
Rise of evil: realease!
Durest: I followed the dremon, vex into a dark sanctuary of crumbling stone, and moss embracing it along with time. I then saw them, by spying on them threw a crack in the wall....a dark gathering of evil....I saw, cronius the destroyer, vex the killer, and something dark......something more scary then shadow itself.....Luminous.....I saw the gathering...it felt like.. a thousand daggers in my heart...I also saw antrix, the slayer, unconcious and chained on the ground...They all circled around a altar, made of bones....
Luminous: My brothers and sisters, we gather here to realease our eldest of brothers, the ruler and destroyer of realms, ORDRIN! My brother and sister, discharge your energy into this altar and we sha'll begin the ritual of unbinding!
*luminous, cronius, and vex discharge a static shock of energy into the bone altar, then luminous chants*
Luminous: the skies sha'll rain blood, and the ocens and seas sha'll be coffins for the dead! The righteous, will fall before the unholy, and all creation sha'll fall, before the great standeds of the Magnus!
Durest: what I saw there.....was not mean't for mortal eyes.....and I saw...antrix changing into something else, he screamed and rorared unlike anything in my comprehension....
Antrix: *begins to transform into ordrin, while screaming in pain form the energy discharge he is taking*
Luminous: RELEASE BROTHER! GOD OF DESTRUCTION!
Antrix: *transforms fully into ordrin, a dremon of black endused skin and golden armor plating around him*
Luminous: STAND MY BROTHER! WE SHA'LL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!.
To be continued.............
What do you guys think?