The purpose of Buildism is game creation.
I know that the social aspect has always been a major component of ROBLOX and CubeBomb, but I'd always planned for the Buildism community to be strictly focused on game creation. That's not to say that no offtopic discussion was going to be allowed, but that everyone would be here because they liked to make games and wanted to get better and get feedback on the stuff they made. Ideally, I was hoping to get something like this going again since that's the first forum I was active on, and still my favorite.

What we have here right now is nothing like that--it seems that to a lot of the current members, foruming itself is entertainment, not just a way to socialize. While this isn't a bad thing, it's not what I had planned, and a lot of the "drama" that happens here because of that makes me want to close the site to be honest.

Not that I'd ever do that--I'm not posting this to force people to make games by threatening to delete Buildism. I just thought I should post the reasons I had for creating the site in the first place.
http://buildism.net/games/Call-Of-Buildism/2159

I'd work on that if Java worked on Firefox.
I've been in the slow process of pre-moving for a while, and my gaming computer's been down for a few months. I've still been working on my places and stuff a little bit, but when that gets back running again I'll have my fast internet connection and my graphics programs, and I'll be able to work a lot more on my Adventure level and maybe some other stuff.
I'd work on my games more if you could make a downloadable version of the game builder, the browser based one barely works on my computer.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
I'd work on my game if my Java worked. I'd use my brother's laptop for that, but then his lags so much. If only I could find a reason to reformat my computer...
I agree with Glome, the ability to use both the stand alone EXE and the in web browser should be allowed. For some, the browser is faster, but since the transition, I have been getting the little blinking when moving.

I also REALLY have no ideas...I could make an obstacle course I guess.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Please have an off-line executable. Hopefully Java add-on won't work.
I will go build now thank you.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
The last update made the game unplayable and it took 7 HOURS for anyone to report it. Seriously guys?
I will fix this. I'm dedicated to spreading the great word that is Buildism. Time for printin- Oh darn. I don't have any printing paper. Rats.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]