Want Buildism to be more active? Here's what to do.
Write constructive posts. While it may be tempting to try to post as much as you can, quality is better than quantity. A good post that leads to a discussion is much better than writing a bunch of one-line posts that don't contribute anything to the thread.

If the only other forum you visit is ROBLOX, don't emulate the posting style of their forums - it is literally the worst forum I've seen in 5 years. Try reading the off topic section of the Minecraft forum to get an idea of what kinds of threads lead to good discussion.

Be nice. New users are more likely to stay if they see respectful posts, not namecalling and flaming.

Do not backseat mod, ever. It's hard to do it without sounding like a jerk, even if you don't mean to. Just report
bad posts so the real moderators can handle it.

Make games, or update your current games. New members that are interested in game building are more likely to stay if they see more people using the site for it's intended purpose.
Okay.
(10-07-2011, 08:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Write constructive posts.

(10-07-2011, 09:29 PM)roperson Wrote: Okay.

Win
I know, right?
*shakes head in disappointment*

Come on, people!

"Okay."

"Win"

"Ikr?"

>.<
(10-07-2011, 09:29 PM)roperson Wrote: Okay.

The fact that Jacob just said something about constructive posts made me laugh at that post.
I (most of the time) try to use constructive posts. Once in a while I may get lazy and only write a sentence though Tongue

Now, if I were to post more often...
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Now if my posts weren't "Okay."
(10-07-2011, 08:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: If the only other forum you visit is ROBLOX, don't emulate the posting style of their forums - it is literally the worst forum I've seen in 5 years.

Erm...I disagee....

I invite you to check these forums...

www.thebestgamers.net

Before you click spect these words:

-Legalize it
-Spooked my guts off
-Its raining nuggs!!

Proceed at your own risk.

I like how Ashely gave that thanks.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.