another SQL error?
SQL Error
SQL Error:
1203 - User buildism_dbuser already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

I just clicked the reply button on ming's post...
[Image: 5widdh.png]
Siggy by McNoobster!
[Image: loading.gif]
That means there are too many people online at the same time. Only the web host can change the connection limit, so I'll switch to a new one if it starts to happen too much (and after we make some money.)
Time to make curentsy and make people buy it?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I'm having the same problem on the wiki.
Im getting SQL errors quite a bit
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
It's the server, Buildism is getting too many people on the same page at once, that the server can't handle it.
It's because of the Googlebot. Sometimes it crawls the site with dozens of IP addresses at the same time, and each IP address is a new connection.

I used Google Webmaster Tools to lower the crawl rate a little, maybe that will help.
(06-07-2011, 03:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: It's because of the Googlebot. Sometimes it crawls the site with dozens of IP addresses at the same time, and each IP address is a new connection.

I used Google Webmaster Tools to lower the crawl rate a little, maybe that will help.

Don't those google bots get you money?
Indirectly, because if Google has more of Buildism indexed there's a greater chance of visitors finding it from Google.
Merged previous topic with this.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]