Ok mods........
Kieron broke the rules again, which he had a "last chance" and he got a 1 dayer.........................why?........
Lets just stop this Lucky, lets make no more threads, let it go....
(06-08-2011, 10:37 PM)Sumo Wrote: Lets just stop this Lucky, lets make no more threads, let it go....

But it is not fair, at all.
We know, but the only way to stop it is to stop talking about it!
(06-08-2011, 10:52 PM)Sumo Wrote: We know, but the only way to stop it is to stop talking about it!

Thats not going to stop it.....
(06-08-2011, 10:32 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Kieron broke the rules again, which he had a "last chance" and he got a 1 dayer.........................why?........

Kieron has contributed a lot more to the community than you think. I think most of the mods really want him to stay, he just needs to learn how to behave.
Quote:Kieron has contributed a lot more to the community than you think. I think most of the mods really want him to stay, he just needs to learn how to behave.

A game and some scripts?
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
I made it a 1 dayer because I didn't want him to start whining on the ROBLOX forum.
Whoa....I've been here less than a day....and the community is epic, I mean, the mods all know the users and such :>
[Image: SEXOPHONEE.gif?1275676760] [Image: bhjt1.jpg]
(06-09-2011, 03:14 AM)Random Wrote: Whoa....I've been here less than a day....and the community is epic, I mean, the mods all know the users and such :>

Hey SergentKyle.

Tongue