Got back from manatees! :D
I saw about 11 manatees!!!! Big Grin At this time of year their is about ONLY 40 in the BIG river! Big Grin First the water was cloudy and dirty. The manatee came up to be and my bro and my dad! I paniced because it was grey and moldy and rought! Big Grin The water was about 10 ft their! Their was just 4 people on are tour! (me dad, mom and bro). :3 Anyways. We went to shallow water. It was ADORIBLE! A calf! Smile It was chewing my dad's leg! :lol: I never knew how friendly they where! My dad (sort of) stood on one.. It swam underneath him! (You could get fined up to 100k dollars for that ya know...). It was like a smoth rought carpet. :mrgreen: Then we saw a othher 3! Tongue But then on the radio they told us to go somewhere elese with a speshailz manatee! This is where waters where CLEAR! Big Grin It was about 3 foot here. It was a manatee with s tracking thing on him. Sadly is mother died when he was a calf. So for 2 1/2 years he was in a dolphin tank! Normaly if you spash they get scared, this one didn't. He acts likd a dophlin! xD He rolled over! :3 You could drink the water because their was a blue lagoon thing where spring water comes out! (It was like 2 ft deep though). xD Great day.. :3
If you're a fish, then your dad's a fish. Fish don't have legs. Your statement is invalid.
(06-07-2011, 03:03 AM)Paradox Wrote: If you're a fish, then your dad's a fish. Fish don't have legs. Your statement is invalid.

[Image: fish-with-four-legs.jpg]

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(06-07-2011, 03:08 AM)Glome Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 03:03 AM)Paradox Wrote: If you're a fish, then your dad's a fish. Fish don't have legs. Your statement is invalid.

Well, the thing about that is...err..uhh...*Thinks silently in corner*
(06-07-2011, 03:08 AM)Glome Wrote:

Lol, I am... HUMAN!!!!!!!!
[Image: human-fish.jpg] Tongue
[Image: meme1.png]

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Awesome trip.

No mean to be the buzz killer but, my siren went crazy hearing how many spelling and grammar mistakes you made.

Well, I can't blame you. Tongue
(06-07-2011, 04:06 AM)broloxer Wrote: Awesome trip.

No mean to be the buzz killer but, my siren went crazy hearing how many spelling and grammar mistakes you made.

Well, I can't blame you. Tongue

On my award computer. It's broke. I can't use much grammar. Tongue
I would never drink the water...gross.
Sounds like fun! Glad you had fun.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]