Oh I remember the days in Roblox...
When I made a lot of weapons which many take. I used to get a ton of requests (But usually I decline them). I quit because I got bored or the forums (Immature people), and making weapons gets boring after some while.

What have you done in Roblox, and if you left, why?
aaahhhhh i remember when i didnt knew there were games in roblox and i used to mess around with the free models in my place
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
My first place was a bunch of free models compiled with some bricks into an obby. Needless to say it got infected and stopped loading. I replaced it with New Pork City, which got way, way, way too big. Since then I've had no supersolid projects -- Mega-Disasters, Obstacle Racer and Asteroid Dodgers have all gotten more than 500 visits each if you include the test sites.

My recent stuff there has been a 2D game which I'm testing out there before bringing to Buildism, an obby that is different than others in that it has no more scripts than neccessary (every lava in each level is controlled by one script altogether), no free models, Data Persistence and no set end, and some other junk.
(06-08-2011, 12:15 PM)AK-47 Wrote: When I made a lot of weapons which many take. I used to get a ton of requests (But usually I decline them). I quit because I got bored or the forums (Immature people), and making weapons gets boring after some while.

What have you done in Roblox, and if you left, why?

Im Quite famous in ROBLOX. I Never left, Im only on buildism to check it out. So far I like ROBLOX way better
Eh, I liked this site. I don't mind the forum, though there are occasional trolls...
ROBLOX doesn't hand out bans as often to paying members. A guy sent me a PM, and I quote, "Tell me where your mother's grave is. I want to wipe my butt ALL over it." and he did not get banned, even if I reported it. So I e-mail ROBLOX, and they say they won't discuss moderation on his account. I got perma'd (Luckily I was on my alt at the time) for posting the video link. He gets, nothing.
ROBLOX sometimes has unfair moderation.
[Image: SEXOPHONEE.gif?1275676760] [Image: bhjt1.jpg]
Sometimes?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-09-2011, 07:13 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Sometimes?

Let me correct that. *Mostly*
[Image: SEXOPHONEE.gif?1275676760] [Image: bhjt1.jpg]
Yea i was banned because i posted about the rapture that some :crazy: person predicted :thumbdown: and i got banned for it because it might scare little kids or thats what MSE6 thinks O.O