When Jacob turns 18 in real life.....
Well, when Jacob_ turns 18 in real life in a few days, I have some suggestions for him to do on Buildism both the website itself and the games.
1. Jacob should add a swordfighting party in one of his places, anyone with the most Kills(Killing another person) wins the game. The prize is random and mysterious.
2. Jacob should add a Donation button in the front page. The Donation button will also have it's own page, telling you how much you want to donate. If you click the Donation button, it will bring you to the donation page.

What Jacob_ is definitly going to add:
1. Google ads to support our website.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(06-09-2011, 06:06 AM)Testerrocksroblox Wrote: Well, when Jacob_ turns 18 in real life in a few days, I have some suggestions for him to do on Buildism both the website itself and the games.
1. Jacob should add a swordfighting party in one of his places, anyone with the most Kills(Killing another person) wins the game. The prize is random and mysterious.
2. Jacob should add a Donation button in the front page. The Donation button will also have it's own page, telling you how much you want to donate. If you click the Donation button, it will bring you to the donation page.

What Jacob_ is definitly going to add:
1. Google ads to support our website.
Hmm..

[Image: 1h8ja1.png]
I don't mind all the ads here.
Well, lets wait for Jacob_'s birthday and see.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.