I dont understand
Arent all games on the computer 2D because there pixels on a computer because people keep saying roblox is 3D or do i need to learn my dimensons
(06-09-2011, 11:15 PM)Logan Wrote: Arent all games on the computer 2D because there pixels on a computer because people keep saying roblox is 3D or do i need to learn my dimensons

Technically, yes, but in video game definitions, 2D means you can only move the character in 4 directions: Up, Down, Left, and Right in the virtual world. 3D means you have depth to the world, as well as width and height, meaning you can move back and forth.

For example, this would be considered "3D":
[Image: v2saok.png]
(06-09-2011, 11:22 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 11:15 PM)Logan Wrote: Arent all games on the computer 2D because there pixels on a computer because people keep saying roblox is 3D or do i need to learn my dimensons

Technically, yes, but in video game definitions, 2D means you can only move the character in 4 directions: Up, Down, Left, and Right in the virtual world. 3D means you have depth to the world, as well as width and height, meaning you can move back and forth.

For example, this would be considered "3D":
[Image: v2saok.png]
True. :lol:

[Image: 1h8ja1.png]