Ok I have been informed and I am sharing my own opinion.
*IF YOU THINK I AM COMPLAINING LEAVE NOW*
From what I have heard, glome used binary coding to use a curse word and he got perma'd????? Ok that is just plain crazy (ashely >:/) why would you do that as a perma? Thats just not using your mind, kieron spammed and cursed countless times and he's still around....Also he used binary, so a fraction of people would barely understand what he said to begin with, its like using the (censored) bar. Hell, I think he should be banned a week for cursing one time in a 010101 language. Especially for all the good he has been doing, I mean he cleaned up his act and really did awesome things. So yeah, this is getting irritating, thank you for reading my opinion, gewd biy :>.
(06-12-2011, 05:58 AM)Luckyone Wrote: *IF YOU THINK I AM COMPLAINING LEAVE NOW*
From what I have heard, glome used binary coding to use a curse word and he got perma'd????? Ok that is just plain crazy (ashely >:/) why would you do that as a perma? Thats just not using your mind, kieron spammed and cursed countless times and he's still around....Also he used binary, so a fraction of people would barely understand what he said to begin with, its like using the (censored) bar. Hell, I think he should be banned a week for cursing one time in a 010101 language. Especially for all the good he has been doing, I mean he cleaned up his act and really did awesome things. So yeah, this is getting irritating, thank you for reading my opinion, gewd biy :>.

Interwebz shortened it to 30 days. It's still a long time though >_>
You could have sent this in in a PM to ashely also what good things has he done?
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-12-2011, 06:02 AM)McNoobster Wrote: You could have sent this in in a PM to ashely also what good things has he done?

What good have you done?
(06-12-2011, 06:02 AM)McNoobster Wrote: You could have sent this in in a PM to ashely also what good things has he done?

Made new and greately functioning car, made a cool transparency warping brick, helped forums instead of trolling it like his old reputation. Also his car is ALOT better then scripters, it moves with your keyboard, not a dang click. Nuff sed.
I'm sad...

He contributed A LOT to this game.
Well, at least more than most people.
(06-12-2011, 06:03 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

What good have you done?

Reported over 10 bugs had most of them which are fixed now designed part of the site such as the navbar and build and play bottons and made most the forum community siggys back in april.
(06-12-2011, 06:09 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

What good have you done?

Reported over 10 bugs had most of them which are fixed now designed part of the site such as the navbar and build and play bottons and made most the forum community siggys back in april.

I've reported quite a few bugs, inspired a few people to make some games.

Oh and I found a few glitches.
Nice troll physics siggy you got there.
(06-12-2011, 06:11 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(06-12-2011, 06:09 AM)McNoobster Wrote:

What good have you done?

I've reported quite a few bugs, inspired a few people to make some games.

Oh and I found a few glitches.

The things you did that where bad equaled it out.