Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
My novel, the Adventures of Mysty
Stop RP'ing commies and write.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I put up 4 more pages of edited roleplay at the Not Quite A Google Document page. This includes another hint of things in Mysty's past life, which will be covered in Books 2 and 3, whenever they get written.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Mysty is now very busy with schoolwork and so we probably won't be RPing any for a couple of weeks or so. Good news is, it won't be taking up the time I used to spend writing the novel form, so there might be some more 'chapters' finished soon. Bad news is, this means I probably am going to be in a rather rough mood until that's done with, and since Franco isn't around to rightfully yell at, this means I might accidentally snap at you guys, and I sincerely apologize beforehand if I do.
No new chapters just yet, but I have gone through the old Google Docs and re-arranged a few things based on events that occured in the roleplaying. It's nothing too major, just a couple lines here, a few words there.

Also, I have begun planning this. Right now, that's all it is: a plan. But who knows? Smile
And now I've finally put up another chapter. I'm almost, almost at the point where the recent roleplayed plot will completely take over.
For lack of posting anything else recently, here's a wonderfully vague segment that for some reason was still in my chatbox when I logged in this morning, and yet wasn't saved into the chatlog!

(Screw you, Google...)

RP Wrote:Z: (he's breathing heavily, not moving, not talking...)
Mysty: What are you thinking of...?
Z: You... cursed... me... I... have to... resist... I... will... I will.. I WILL. (he opens his eyes, glaring intensely at you)
Mysty: Will what? I didn't curse you...I try to stay away from curses...all they cause is trouble...
Z: I'm not going to listen to you not going to listen to you not going to listen to you not going to listen to you hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hm-hmmm-hmmm I will resist I will resist I will resiiiiiist...
Mysty: What are you resisting exactly...?...if its my singing...it must have gotten to you pretty badly....
Z: (he keeps humming off-key, his hands over his ears, wandering away from you) She made me care about how she looked... she made me think she wasn't a complete idiot... I won't let her get the best of me... I will resist her controlling attempts... but... she's.. no, stop... why in the world would you think that stupid thought...
Mysty: Hey...(I touch his arm..)....does. Your. Arm. Feel. Okay?
Z: (he whirls around, his arm slashing towards your face, but it stops before he makes contact, and he looks down as he lowers it) Reflex move... 'don't touch me without warning', applies to me too.
Mysty: Good to know...are you alright now...?
Z: Well. If you don't count the part about you just trying to make me into your mindless adoring slave, yes, I am fine!
Mysty: I told you to cover your ears....heh heh.....but now you just experienced why I do not like singing to others....horrible...dreadful-sounding even...right...?..(I smirk)
Z: I'm sure that if one could resist the curse you send with it, it would sound dreadful! I really must remember to thank Sensei for his wonderful choice of a mentor on this quest.
Mysty: I am no mentor....I'm your partner...and thank you for your lovely compliment...
Z: (he shudders) Attempted murder, attempted slavery, and sweettalking... just come on, let's go check out this.... whatever it is.
Mysty: I am not sweet talking you...I mean really...you wish....slavery...murder?...(I walk on..I notice that you have to swim to get to the island....)...(sigh)....I can't touch the water....
Z: Why not? Do you not want to get your wonderful clothes all wet? Why not just ---transmission garbled--- and fly over?
Mysty: Because...I can't.....(I look at him....seriously...)...if I go into the water..do you promise not to watch me until I say it is okay to look...?
Z: Sure, whatever you need.... girls... (he turns and faces the trees)

EDIT: Whoa, it snuck up on me but exactly one year ago, was the first roleplaying we did that led to all the rest of the story. Smile
I am thinking that Mysty is a REAL girl you like? Does she know you made a novel about her completely?
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
me: * oh geez... this guy... "I am thinking that Mysty is a REAL girl you like? Does she know you made a novel about her completely?" -______- we roleplay it out almost every day. of course she knows.
Mysty: * heheh XD

Seriously, Walrus. She's pushed me to write it more than I've pushed myself to write it. The roleplaying the story to help with ideas for the novel was her idea. I was actually reluctant about it for the first few days.

And apparently you have forgotten about this thread, the last post of which is another of your wonderful, so very humorous facetious pointless replies. The account named Mysty is really Mysty. Not some weird fake account made by me to try to look cool.