How do you guys feel about hiring a new moderator?
Being some of our mods aren't as active anymore, I think we should hire at least 1 more mod to join the team. 1 more mod would be the perfect set of the complete staff of Buildism.

Yeah, Tlyer, Login and scripter are barely on now.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I think this would be a good time due to Login and Scripter being inactive.
Yeah, the only question now is: Who should be the next mod?

I vote AK-47.
We're going to have an application forum; anyone that wants to be mod will complete a form and post it there. The community's getting to big for me to just pick people.

What questions should be on the application?
Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism?
Why do you want to become a moderator?
Are you qualified to become a moderator? What qualifies you to become a moderator?
Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?
Well IF the application doesn't work out, I would consider Land. He's mature, nice and reports.
I think we should pick candidates, then have them do the questions and then we pick.
Now, my nominees are:
Broloxer, Land, AK-47, MingYan and Chaos. Maybe Epic.
Oh an by the way, remember Login said he's inactive due to computer problems..?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I agree with Broloxer, Land, and AK-47.
(06-12-2011, 10:11 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I think this would be a good time due to Login and Scripter being inactive.
Yeah, I'm trying my best to stay on - my inactivity is from my broken computer. We're waiting to hear word on it. I hate laptops for my life, their internet for me, sucks. So I'll be on soon! I'll be very active within the next week, school is out, and my computer should be fixed!

[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]