Why I should become a modarator. Reasons by Fish.
Well, hello. My name is Fish :3. Nice active member of Buildism. I am applying to be a modarator for reasons. And I hope I shall become one. Ok.. Where do I start of.. Well. As to this thread. I did have a time where I completly rag'd. Yes. I said sorry I didn't mean too. Since I have autism I have my times.. And ya know.. I rage and stuff. I am sorry. So here are reasons.
1. Yes. I rag'd. That is what I do somtimes. I shall stay away from the laptop and hide in Buddy (My dog) basket. Atleast you know what I am like.
2. If I have negitive things to say.. Well we all have free speach. Modahttp://buildism.net/forum/images/smilies/shock.gifrator or newbie. I shall say my words and I will try not to make it hurtfull.
3.Some mods somtime let me down. Sorry if this means anything to the mods now.. For example Qwertygiy (True story) saw a thread with a picture with the "Fudge" word in it, hopefully you can understand by "Fudge".. He never deleted it. I would of deleted it and gave a 3-7 day ban. As on reason number 2 I have free speach. So yeah.
4.As Login said "I don't care about age, I care about how well you act. Take for example a mom. If she's abusive, do you think I'm going to respect her? Not at all. (No offense, moms, but lately I heard about this boy whose mom never fed him but leftovers, which was hardly anything, he did so much to stay alive, like eat the schools' raw food. She stuffed soap in his mouth all the time for a drink, she cared for her other kids though, just not him)

Maturity is way better than how old you are. Smile" I am mature for who I am. Autism and feelings is what I have to put up with. I ammit when I rag'd it was inmature. I think I am mature on Buildism otherwise.. (In my personal thoughts.)
I hope the loyal Jacob_ the owner of the site as in June the 14th 2011 is reading. If I do not get the job I will not get upset I understand as long as I am still a user of Buildism, I hope to get the job. Thanks for reading loyal Buildist,please wish me luck for a better future,for me for others and for the World and Buildism. Smile

Please note: I believe in second chances.

- *!Fish!*
For #3, I think that is an unfair ban. I don't even think a ban alone would be fair.
(06-14-2011, 04:45 AM)Paradox Wrote: For #3, I think that is an unfair ban. I don't even think a ban alone would be fair.

Saying the "F" word in ROBLOX Would get a 14- to Deletion. 7 is fair. In my thoughts. Now my laptop is allmost ran out of battery! :3
No, just no. Please stop with the requests. One more and I'll have to get "rude."
Now ill make the list of reason of Why you Shouldnt become a mod

-----------------------------------------------------
Why shouldnt Fish become a mod
-----------------------------------------------------
1- Age limit is 13, She is 10

2- In one of Fish`s Rages, she might do incorrect things

3- She have lack of maturity

4- She have bad antecedents

5- Its like the 5th thread she made asking for moderator

6-Profit??
-------------------------------------------------------
Just give up
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-14-2011, 04:47 AM)Fish Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 04:45 AM)Paradox Wrote: For #3, I think that is an unfair ban. I don't even think a ban alone would be fair.

Saying the "F" word in ROBLOX Would get a 14- to Deletion. 7 is fair. In my thoughts. Now my laptop is allmost ran out of battery! :3

Was it fuck or fudge?

Fudge isn't bad unless you said..

FUDGE YOU.
(06-14-2011, 05:11 AM)broloxer Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 04:47 AM)Fish Wrote:

Was it [censored] or fudge?

Fudge isn't bad unless you said..

FUDGE YOU.

She has a problem with the "F" word.
I'm sorry fish, but you should have sent this to Jacob_ or anyone else than the public forums.

Also, raging is a really bad thing, especially if you have certain powers on a website.

You need some time to mature, just wait a few years to mature up, and send in an application. I'm sure Jacob_ would consider.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
I bet I have a better chance then you, and I know I have a 0.0000001% chance of that.