Epic Super Awesome face :O
[Image: kegfom.png]

Look at the thing that shows random messages.
You should totally host that game.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(06-14-2011, 12:25 PM)Login Wrote: You should totally host that game.

Nothin' on it yet. The Portal gun is still being worked on.
"Eat some bland flakes today" it seems directed to you :o

I felt that the one directed to me was "Hablas español?"

My personal fav ones are :

"Supported by harry"

"No silicone!"

"minecraft is better!"

and more...
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
"Minecraft is better!"

"Our bombs are circular!"

"Do not put while true do end into the command bar!"

"Could not connect to the database!"

Although personally, I'd like

"lua = facepalm * 1337"
(06-14-2011, 04:55 PM)Who Wrote: "Eat some bland flakes today" it seems directed to you :o

It is probably directed towards me because I am the creator of blandflakes.

We also have many other products like Blandcakes, blandaids and even for those daring people blandnades!
"blandnades"

Grenades, or Bland Flakes Lemonade?
(06-14-2011, 07:48 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: "blandnades"

Grenades, or Bland Flakes Lemonade?

We haven't decided. So yes you may drink them we don't know what they do yet. If you do decide to drink them please record what happens or what doesn't happen.

Oh and I won't even touch the stuff, who injects antimatter into cobalt-60?

Oh I know who, BlandFlakes Industries that's who! If you want Antimatter injected Cobalt-60 you can get it from us! Of course we won't promise you will live if you touch it, but that's not our problem.
You can't inject antimatter. It would destroy the injector in an explosion big enough to turn Nebraska into a crater (spelling?).
(06-14-2011, 08:05 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You can't inject antimatter. It would destroy the injector in an explosion big enough to turn Nebraska into a crater (spelling?).

That didn't stop us! here at BlandFlakes Industries quitting is for losers!

Everyone told us that it was impossible. You know what else they told us was impossible, making a cereal that almost causes cancer! You know what we did? We made one that almost causes cancer!

The word can't is just a word, if you just listen to that one word that it will stop you.

When I was a small boy everyone told me that I wouldn't be able to invent a time machine.

After I told them I would go back in time and punch them in the face, a flash of light and BOOM the kids where on the floor with teeth missing.

I just witnessed my self punching the kids in the face. How is that possible? Well you see time machines are simple.

Enough about my life story, Do you want to drink some blandnades? Because I'm scared to go near the stuff. It's extremely unstable. I blew up half of Australia making it. Don't tell them they don't know it yet but their island is about the size of New Mexico now.