Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

heres something.
[Image: F7Lawmf.jpg]
[Image: whatdidyoudofix.gif]
Black people LOOOVE their fried chicken. I bet many of them moved to Niger just because the country looked like a fried chicken leg. And we wonder why Niger is named Niger.

JK, I'm not trying to be racist here. I also don't believe in profiling people by steriotypes although some of them are true most of the time.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(02-11-2013, 05:16 AM)Leonartist Wrote: I'm not trying to be racist here. I also don't believe in profiling people by steriotypes although some of them are true most of the time.

How more contradicting can you get?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(02-11-2013, 05:36 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 05:16 AM)Leonartist Wrote: I'm not trying to be racist here. I also don't believe in profiling people by steriotypes although some of them are true most of the time.

Like I said, I don't judge people by stereotypes at all, but many of them are true in most cases, and its just how humans are. I'm not being contradicting here.
I don't know where you got that from.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(02-11-2013, 06:23 AM)Leonartist Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 05:36 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:

Like I said, I don't judge people by stereotypes at all, but many of them are true in most cases, and its just how humans are. I'm not being contradicting here.
I don't know where you got that from.

I think he got it from you saying you don't believe in profiling people by stereotypes and then saying they're true
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Italy is shaped like a boot.
And Sweden is a penis while Finland is the testicle.
I am such a fucking genius.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.