Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My application
Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)

I'm the top reporter, I never complainied about reports or asked for stuff to be deleted, I just report it and move on.

Why do you want to become a moderator?

I enjoy this site, and I've always wanted to help someone out on a site and make sure nothing wrong happens there. It would be nice to see what It's like.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?

Personally no. I had two friends that made me mod on their forums, but there was nothing really to moderate on them.

What timezone are you located in?

Western.
Aren't you 12?
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(06-17-2011, 01:18 PM)Ming-Yan Wrote: Aren't you 12?

I'm 13 in 3 months.

=_=
Sorry, but if I was to choose if you were to become a mod I will fear of you being too strict of one.

Strict Mods = Hated upon many communities, maybe even by the other mods.
(06-17-2011, 05:58 PM)LOL Wrote: Sorry, but if I was to choose if you were to become a mod I will fear of you being too strict of one.

Strict Mods = Hated upon many communities, maybe even by the other mods.

Hate is what keeps my heart running, excuse me?
Lol I think you rage too much.
(06-17-2011, 07:42 PM)noob007 Wrote: Lol I think you rage too much.

I think you vandalize too much.

We got opinions.
Vandalize too much?

Such as when?
You never move on from anything what are you talking about you always repost your reports and complain about others such as fish and kieron
[Image: cxAECR.png]
[Image: r8umfc.gif]
(06-20-2011, 08:37 AM)McNoobster Wrote: You never move on from anything what are you talking about you always repost your reports and complain about others such as fish and kieron

When was the last time you've seen that?

I told you I'm done with that crap.