Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Sad Story of Ghosty
I almost started crying when I read the beginning I tough this was real... And when I read the part "he died instantly" I knew it was fake so.... -.-
So this is all fake? even musty? Woah. Nice story btw.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
It's half-fake, I guess you could say.

Leon made it up, but some parts are borrowed from reality.

Mysty is real. The 'we're best friends' part is real. My fanaticism of NASCAR is real. (When Tony Stewart nearly wrecked in the Sprint Unlimited a few days back, and saved it, and Jimmie Johnson, Kurt Busch, and Jeff Gordon ended up wrecked instead... well, I'm glad nobody else was in the room, because that would have been embarrassing how much I jumped up and danced around the room.)

The 'Astral Plane' is not real. 'Tommy' is not real. [Leon, you really should've called him Frank. You can guess why Wink] I'm scared to death of power tools and fire -- I'd never touch a blowtorch in reality. And finally, in the story, there is a 'demon' of sorts (the Evil One is such a lame name, huh), but Mysty doesn't die... Well. Not yet, at least. (evil grin)
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-21-2013, 02:02 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: I almost started crying when I read the beginning I tough this was real... And when I read the part "he died instantly" I knew it was fake so.... -.-
So this is all fake? even musty? Woah. Nice story btw.

Yeah, the reason why you thought this was fake is because you think people can't die instantly from combustion. You're a genius.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(02-22-2013, 01:23 AM)VenomSinister Wrote: [deleted post]

Calm down and stop projecting.
Mmh your right myem. I apologize, my temper was high after "family issue" If y know what i mean. Sad
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
best story i ever read because this is the only story i have ever read

i cried myself to sleep because of this
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
I should write another story like this about someone else.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(03-11-2013, 03:57 PM)Leonartist Wrote: I should write another story like this about someone else.

Please please me! (The Beatles ftw!)

But please write about me, I need some jollies.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-12-2013, 11:24 PM)Oak Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 03:57 PM)Leonartist Wrote: I should write another story like this about someone else.

Please please me! (The Beatles ftw!)

But please write about me, I need some jollies.

And me, too.
I want a story about me spontaneously combusting.

No seriously, I don't give a fuck.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]