Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

oak was banned yet again
It's hard for me to have any sympathy for him because I have neurological problems too, and in addition to getting banned from a few forums I got banned from a church and a middle school for it. I was 12 then, isn't he like 15?

I agree that venting on the internet can be therapeutic, but you have to learn to do it somewhere that no one will see it, or at least somewhere that you don't care about being banned from.
(02-15-2013, 12:34 PM)Invader Wrote:
(02-15-2013, 12:53 AM)Ghosty Wrote: So it's okay for someone to yell "F*** U AND UR MOM, UR ALL HAIRY ******s!!!" all day?

Just sayin'. I know he loves the site, too, but he is, literally, kind of crazy.
He can't help that.

There isn't an illness that makes you press specific keys that happen to offend people.

[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Hippo, this is the digital age. In Tokyo we have walking anime charactors.

An illness like that is bound to show up.

Not that I support Walrus' random spam fits...
[Image: JVB0D.png]
(02-15-2013, 01:45 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So you're saying that just because he's not as mentally well as the rest of us, he's allowed to swear at us and insult us in vulgar ways all day in all caps and we're not supposed to do anything, Invader?

I know he can help it. He managed to last around two weeks without crossing the line. He's not crazy all the time. And he isn't banned permanently. In just about a week, he'll be able to log back in and try again.

I'm going to aim at not being banned for hundreds and thousands of years this time. I'm not crazy, I just get so bored and decide to spam.
I haven't spammed for like.. a few years now..
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.