Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahem?
(06-20-2011, 09:46 AM)broloxer Wrote: Hmm

At least you've got XP instead of vista.

Vista sucks. D:
[Prepare for violence] I should cut your hand off for saying that! [Joke intended, but don't judge Vista!]

I have an XP Right now. I. Hate. It. I honestly do. The look of it is awful. It randomly skyrockets in CPU %, it takes much more to run it, and it has more RAM than my Vista does, my Vista runs and performs 100x better than the XP with 2 GBs of RAM. Vista has 1GB of RAM. I have lowered all tasks on XP, I keep my computers maintained, but for the weirdest of reasons, XP is much harder to browse through, it is much harder to higher performance, and doesn't perform well.

I can guarantee the Vista will perform 100x better if you keep it maintained. Download only these things, and your Vista will never get infected, will perform like a god computer, and look great. CCleaner, CCEnhancer, MalwareBytes, Microsoft Security Essentials (optional, it's free though, a virus scanner), FireFox (Chrome EATS UP RAM, also, don't download random add-ons and plugins. Only two plugins should be up), Buildism, and Minecraft.

Live a happy and great performing computer life. Vista is better than Win7. Vista is better than XP. Vista is the best computer. Or, shall I say, Vista 2007.

Don't diss the Vista!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
(06-20-2011, 05:14 PM)Login Wrote:
(06-20-2011, 09:46 AM)broloxer Wrote: Hmm

At least you've got XP instead of vista.

Vista sucks. D:
[Prepare for violence] I should cut your hand off for saying that! [Joke intended, but don't judge Vista!]

I have an XP Right now. I. Hate. It. I honestly do. The look of it is awful. It randomly skyrockets in CPU %, it takes much more to run it, and it has more RAM than my Vista does, my Vista runs and performs 100x better than the XP with 2 GBs of RAM. Vista has 1GB of RAM. I have lowered all tasks on XP, I keep my computers maintained, but for the weirdest of reasons, XP is much harder to browse through, it is much harder to higher performance, and doesn't perform well.

I can guarantee the Vista will perform 100x better if you keep it maintained. Download only these things, and your Vista will never get infected, will perform like a god computer, and look great. CCleaner, CCEnhancer, MalwareBytes, Microsoft Security Essentials (optional, it's free though, a virus scanner), FireFox (Chrome EATS UP RAM, also, don't download random add-ons and plugins. Only two plugins should be up), Buildism, and Minecraft.

Live a happy and great performing computer life. Vista is better than Win7. Vista is better than XP. Vista is the best computer. Or, shall I say, Vista 2007.

Don't diss the Vista!

My win7, if I run MC and roblox and other shoot, the CPU hits 50%.

Oh no, Vista had SO MANY bugs, and it was so unorganized...
I has Windows 7 on ALL my cOmputers and it runs great.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I also had Vista until it destroyed my CPU and I had to get a new CPU and I had to instal Windows 7.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Vista isn't disorganized, it just introduced docx and pptx which weren't compatible with older versions...it had minour glitches but linux has glitches as well [if we wanna go there].

Personally XP look advanced for it's time, keep in mind the difference between Windows 2000 and Windows XP [2001]. Yes, XP is from 2001 it should be dead by now.

Just shows how much it caught on.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]