Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andrew's Moderation Application
Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)

Well, I am a big people person. I'm that type of person who would consider the cup half full rather than, empty. I know kids of all ages come through here and I am very polite to anyone/everyone. I can say I have no experience being a moderator. But, I assure you if I am picked you will have made the right decision.

Why do you want to become a moderator?

I really love all the great people here and I love giving advice to people and helping them when they need it. Also, this place has a really great atmosphere.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?

No, as stated before I do not have experience being a moderator.

What timezone are you located in?

I am located in the Eastern Time Zone.

Also, Thank you for reading I hope you find my application well wrote and intresting. Thank you for your time! Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif]
Sorry, but I don't think your quite ready just because of your join date. You just recently joined didn't you? Otherwise, very nice.
(06-20-2011, 04:42 PM)Chaos Wrote: Sorry, but I don't think your quite ready just because of your join date. You just recently joined didn't you? Otherwise, very nice.

What does the join date have to do with it? I joined not too long ago but that doesn't have anything to do with my experience with moderation. I am not totally getting how this is all supposed to add up.
Quote:We will decide on the new moderator based on answers to these questions, as well as any warning you have received, how long you have been a member, how helpful your posts are, and how much knowledge you have about making games. (only posts prior to today will be considered.)
(06-20-2011, 04:52 PM)Chaos Wrote:
Quote:We will decide on the new moderator based on answers to these questions, as well as any warning you have received, how long you have been a member, how helpful your posts are, and how much knowledge you have about making games. (only posts prior to today will be considered.)

Well, I guess your right. But still I guess trying out is worth a shot...

It is, and I wish you luck.
Thanks, You too!
I see potential from you.
(06-20-2011, 05:13 PM)Ice Wrote: I see potential from you.

Thanks! I may not have a fancy application like other users. But I assure you that I would do good.