Need some user help here,
Anyone recommend any specific browser if you are wanting to play games on here without them glitching up and flashing blue?
[Image: Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif]
Lolwut? I don't know what that is, but I use Google Chrome.
(06-20-2011, 03:24 PM)Brassrhino Wrote: Lolwut? I don't know what that is, but I use Google Chrome.

I use Google Chrome also. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I am using a Mac?
Maybe.
This is a known problem with Macs, but nobody knows how to fix it... http://www.google.com/search?q=mac+java+...flickering
Thanks, Jacob_!
I use opera. Opera is an amazingly fast, underused browser. I like how it plays buildism because when you hit play it bring up a window showing the game, with a tab in it.
(06-20-2011, 04:48 PM)Chaos Wrote: I use opera. Opera is an amazingly fast, underused browser. I like how it plays buildism because when you hit play it bring up a window showing the game, with a tab in it.

Sounds a bit like GC, I may try it out. I use GC, though, so yea.
[Image: SEXOPHONEE.gif?1275676760] [Image: bhjt1.jpg]
Here's how to fix playing buildism on a mac.

Step 1. Take your mac and put it in the microwave, trust me this works.
Step 2. Set the microwave on 5 minutes. Enjoy the light show.
Step 3. Go to your local PC store or a wal-mart what ever is more convenient.
Step 4. Buy a computer that isn't a mac. It will probably have a virus on it but I'll tell you how to get rid of it.
Step 5. Take the computer home set it up then you should see a virus called "windows".
When it loads go to the Ubuntu website and install it. That should remove the virus. That's how you get buildism working if you are using a mac.
Lol Blandflakes.