New rules for this section
This section has always been for intended for discussion about the Buildism game and website. From now on this rule is going to be enforced more strongly.
  • Anything that is about the people that play Buildism, not the game itself, will be moved to The Community.
  • Contest threads belong in Contests and Competitions.
  • Threads about other games belong in Video Games.
  • Threads about skins belong in the Skins section.
  • Threads about the unofficial chat rooms belong in The Community.
  • Threads "advertising" your games or models belong in Buildism Showcase.

Above all, remember that the point of Buildism is online games, and this is a forum for Buildism users. If you view forum posting as a hobby and you aren't interested in making or playing games on Buildism, then you don't belong here.
(06-20-2011, 04:08 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: This section has always been for intended for discussion about the Buildism game and website. From now on this rule is going to be enforced more strongly.
  • Anything that is about the people that play Buildism, not the game itself, will be moved to The Community.
  • Contest threads belong in Contests and Competitions.
  • Threads about other games belong in Video Games.
  • Threads about skins belong in the Skins section.
  • Threads about the unofficial chat rooms belong in The Community.

Above all, remember that the point of Buildism is online games, and this is a forum for Buildism users. If you view forum posting as a hobby and you aren't interested in making or playing games on Buildism, then you don't belong here.

Support! ^.^

[Image: Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif]
Support! I make Games, and Forum. Big Grin

What if I want to say somthing like "Qwertygiy's the best! He made me this AWESOME Skin! So I made this to give him a little somthin' back!" And stuff like that. Community or BD?
That belongs in a PM. The main rules still apply.
Since my games don't work and I am only foruming...am I in trouble? D;
[Image: Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1.gif]
No, you have a reason.

What I really hate is the people who only make games on ROBLOX and post here because they like the community better.
I would honestly make games if I could, but my laptop has gone downhill so much that I can't play any type of game anymore. It'll overheat if I do.
I make games...But I can't for the rest of the week because I'm up North.

But I do make games 30% of the time I'm on here.
I like making games. It's fun!