When will Buildism obtain a currency?
(07-01-2011, 07:55 PM)Nyht Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:44 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:39 PM)Nyht Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:17 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Why do you all think hats would be horrible >_>

One example is ROBLOX.

How is that an example on how hats are horrible. Please give me some valid proof.

That is my proof. And it is a perfect example.

How do hats make ROBLOX horrible?
(07-01-2011, 08:03 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:55 PM)Nyht Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:44 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-01-2011, 07:39 PM)Nyht Wrote:
(06-23-2011, 12:17 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Why do you all think hats would be horrible >_>

One example is ROBLOX.

How is that an example on how hats are horrible. Please give me some valid proof.

That is my proof. And it is a perfect example.

How do hats make ROBLOX horrible?

[Image: hatsb.png]

'Nuf said.
All my mods are available here.
The hats themselves are not a problem. The problem is that some people have a LOT of currency due to Builders Club and many people have very little currency, and so all of the higher-priced (and often better) hats can't be gotten by most of the community and people get jealous.

But think -- if ROBLOX didn't have hats at all, that would make their characters quite odd. No hair... No 3D sunglasses... No 3D necklaces... No caps...

Buildism characters CAN have all these at the moment even without a seperate hat item, but without hats ROBLOX characters could not.
(07-01-2011, 08:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: The hats themselves are not a problem. The problem is that some people have a LOT of currency due to Builders Club and many people have very little currency, and so all of the higher-priced (and often better) hats can't be gotten by most of the community and people get jealous.

But think -- if ROBLOX didn't have hats at all, that would make their characters quite odd. No hair... No 3D sunglasses... No 3D necklaces... No caps...

Buildism characters CAN have all these at the moment even without a seperate hat item, but without hats ROBLOX characters could not.

My point is: Mods and admins alike are spending their time making HATS then actually working on the game.
They have almost 30 admins and mods. About 5 or 10 work on hats and gear meshes. About 5 or 10 work on patrolling the forums and responding to reports. And the rest spend time developing the game, although not always in ways that would seem best.

New updates that they've done recently: You can send Friend Requests ingame. They've totally redone the base UI -- again. They've totally redone the backpack tool system. They've totally redone Force Fields. Not to mention that ROBLOX now runs on Mac and has iPhone features.
(07-01-2011, 08:30 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: They have almost 30 admins and mods. About 5 or 10 work on hats and gear meshes. About 5 or 10 work on patrolling the forums and responding to reports. And the rest spend time developing the game, although not always in ways that would seem best.

New updates that they've done recently: You can send Friend Requests ingame. They've totally redone the base UI -- again. They've totally redone the backpack tool system. They've totally redone Force Fields. Not to mention that ROBLOX now runs on Mac and has iPhone features.

Those 5-10 making meshes can be 1-3 and the devs can be 5-12.