Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Application.
Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?) - Because I'm nice, if I see spam I would give 1 warning. If the player spams again I'd ban him for 3 days.

Why do you want to become a moderator? - It would help me on making something I've worked on doing before on becoming a moderator on a website with more than 10+ people...

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator? - I was a moderator on this one website, I forgot the name, I haven't been on it since 2009. Me and a old roblox player (KillingToaster) founded the website from a Webs.com domain.

What timezone are you located in? - PST.
Didn't you just join today?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-23-2011, 05:15 AM)MixedIllusions Wrote: Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?) - Because I'm nice, if I see spam I would give 1 warning. If the player spams again I'd ban him for 3 days.

Why do you want to become a moderator? - It would help me on making something I've worked on doing before on becoming a moderator on a website with more than 10+ people...

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator? - I was a moderator on this one website, I forgot the name, I haven't been on it since 2009. Me and a old roblox player (KillingToaster) founded the website from a Webs.com domain.

What timezone are you located in? - PST.

"Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?) - Because I'm nice, if I see spam I would give 1 warning. If the player spams again I'd ban him for 3 days." I also have more. - I'd do whats best for the community, although, I cannot play games that well due to my computer, it lags whenever I play games. I would be loyal to the players as the players are loyal to me. I have fairly good grammar, but the only thing is I'm 11. Not 13 . (I hope that won't effect anything. >_>) Age groups I think are what I care less about, unless adults are trying to find out where another player is, so I guess people over 21+ should be supervised more. I would ban a player for asking where another player lives, but first I would give a warning. If the player tries filtering out the sentence, "wh3r3 d0 u l1v3?" I could understand 1337, so we all good. XD So yeah, this is my application. Hope I could get picked. :3
(06-23-2011, 05:19 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Didn't you just join today?

:gun_bandana: yes. But I still feel like I could be fit to be a moderator. I know how most of the things apply in Buildism. I think I most likely wont be picked from joining today, but it's nice to give it a shot.

Quote:We will decide on the new moderator based on answers to these questions, as well as any warning you have received, how long you have been a member, how helpful your posts are, and how much knowledge you have about making games. (only posts prior to today will be considered.)

Quote:We're going to be recruiting one new moderator. The age limit for mods is generally 13, though we may make exceptions. If you think you're qualified, post a new thread here that answers the following questions.

Those are two major factors.