Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hello, I am Minish.
Minish doesn't talk about 'hacking' 24/7 like you seem to be doing.
~Invader~
If you're really a hacker, do all of the levels here and post a screenshot: http://www.hackthissite.org/

I'm in a hacking club at college so you'll have a hard time fooling me...
I am more of a Byte Hacker. But that's it. We performed a Sql Injection that day. Pheedy is McNoobster, okay? ( He has "two" worlds. )

Now, I demand this thread to be removed to stop all the arguments.

I am the authentic Minish. I don't need to show you proof, because what I do has absolutely no concern with you.

THAT'S THAT.
Alright. I'm the authentic Jacob Morgan. I don't need to show you proof, because what I do has absolutely no concern with you.

THAT'S THAT.

So, I dunno who you actually are, but we all know you're not the real Minish, then. Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(02-25-2013, 05:01 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Alright. I'm the authentic Jacob Morgan. I don't need to show you proof, because what I do has absolutely no concern with you.

THAT'S THAT.

So, I dunno who you actually are, but we all know you're not the real Minish, then. Smile

Your saying that because I bothered you in the chatroom. Tongue
Check the times, dude. This was before the chatroom Wink

And logic is logic, no matter whether whither or hither you have logged the preceding ten minutes of your lifespan.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Minish, It looks like you are trying to close this thread just to run away from this situation. Can I ask you a simple question. How old are you?
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
(02-25-2013, 05:28 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Minish, It looks like you are trying to close this thread just to run away from this situation. Can I ask you a simple question. How old are you?

He stated that he was 11, and on his ROBLOX profile blurb he claims his IQ is 180.
My ass.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
180 would be way higher than Einsteins. Minish was not 11 year old he was 18 when he so called "hacked" roblox. Now hes over 20+ and has quit that game, he probably even has a job to take care of. Minish your an imposter, I've also been a zuka/dignity imposter on roblox when I were younger. Now I realise what a pain in the ass I were back then, and you don't want to mimic my situation. Minish, can you leave this site and go imposting somewhere else. We don't need your types around here. Thank you.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
I've met the real Zuka before and my twin brother knew him when he was the real Zuka with that username. Zuka hasn't quit entirely.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.