Epic Site. Glad I joined.
I like the Java game editor (although it could use maybe one or two improvements) and the site is great. I'm working on a leaderboard in the editor right now. So, yeah, came here from Roblox. This will be one of those sites that has the high probability of replacing Roblox. (I reside in the Scripters Forum there btw) So yeah.

~blocco
Welcome Big Grin
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(06-25-2011, 02:15 PM)sergentkyle Wrote: Welcome Big Grin

Thank you. :3
You're THE blocco? Welcome to the site Big Grin
(06-25-2011, 02:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You're THE blocco? Welcome to the site Big Grin

Thanks. I didn't know I had a fan base on Roblox. Tongue
You've helped me out a few times there, with my foruming alt QwertygiyII.
Greetings. I don't really agree with the replacing ROBLOX part, but it's a nice indie game.
As Jacob_'s said, if a tiny indie one-person 2D Java game that's less than a year old can replace an established MMOG 3D game, something's incredibly wrong with the world or the 3D game.
(06-25-2011, 02:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: As Jacob_'s said, if a tiny indie one-person 2D Java game that's less than a year old can replace an established MMOG 3D game, something's incredibly wrong with the world or the 3D game.

I said that there is a high probability that that would happen. Never said it was certain. Wink
We've definitely had some good users come over and try it out -- I believe I'd heard of Brassrhino somewhere on ROBLOX before, and I've had several 1000+ models. Sergentkyle claimed to be a ROBLOX mod from '07 (not sure about that) and Patacorow is one of our oldest users.

And most of us Buildists are members of another allied site, CubeBomb, that was raided along with Buildism a few weeks ago and was actually hacked during the raid.