Ill get this clear
I didnt permanently quitted, i quited for some time, ill come back whem im decided to make a game, no its not because i dont know scripting, neither building, it just that.... i dont whant to make a game right now, Jacob_ always says "This isnt just a forum", You must make games here, besides, how did i ever contribuited to this comunity, more than just making thread, posting and posting and having a suckish grammar/spelling? Belive, ill come back once im ready to make a game.
Ok, I never saw you on the forums (I was eric) Now I'm on this account.

Welcome back Smile
Did you read my reply to your thread?

Quote:No, I don't hate everyone that doesn't have the skills/ideas to make games. The only people I don't like are the ones that know how to make games, but they make them on ROBLOX and post here because they like the community better. Nobody wants you to leave.

To add to that, there are a few younger members here that not only haven't made a game in the last 2 months, but are part of the group dragging the forums downhill by spamming and causing drama. Posting on the forums is as good for the community as making games if done properly.

If I actually want anyone to leave, it's those members, not you.