I am not trying to evade my ban I just want answers.
[Image: 6p5dhu.png]
Ok here are what I am going to say.

#1 Trolling?! I didn't troll at all, wherever you get this idea, is beyond me. (no sarcasm intended)

#2 Flaming and trolling are the same thing.

#3 EXCESSIVE binary cursing? lolno, I did it 2 times then stopped, and already had a warning level for it, so thats pretty invalid to use that as a ban reason.

What I am saying is, after me exploiting this, you banned me for flaming morons that flamed a thread that was never mean't to flame and troll ANYBODY, and yet I am banned. I give up on not only the users, but the mods too considering that is an outrageous reason to ban me.I will be back from my ban fairly, I only wanted to state this reaction.- LuckyOne.
Well excluding today, there were also other threads...however, I don't count past actions into a punishment.

However, you did troll. :|
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
You deserved the ban.

See you in three days.
You've been flaming and trolling for a while now and the warnings said "If I see any more trolling or flaming you'll be banned" so I counted the binary thing part of the ban, and it's not the mods plotting about you. Today I got at least five reports and three pm's reporting you. I don't understand, you were such a good user, but now you turned into a hufe flamer.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(06-29-2011, 03:42 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote: You deserved the ban.

See you in three days.
You deserve a ban as much as I do. Why you are not banned, I have no clue. See YOU in three days.
(06-29-2011, 03:43 AM)Banned Wrote:
(06-29-2011, 03:42 AM)BlandFlakes Wrote: You deserved the ban.

See you in three days.
You deserve a ban as much as I do. Why you are not banned, I have no clue. See YOU in three days.

Yes you will see me in three days when your ban expires.
Lucky, I'm asking nicely, get off before you cause any more trouble.
(06-29-2011, 03:45 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Lucky, I'm asking nicely, get off before you cause any more trouble.

Ok, but I atleast want something to happen to bland.
Look guys, stop fighting and lock this...
Locked.