Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome, new users!
I am glad to say that we have had some faster-than-normal site growth over the past week, up to and including today, as well as some older inactive users joining the site again. Among others, well-known ROBLOX scripters blocco, crazyman32, and HolyBanana.

This is the most rapid period of user growth in the site's history, that was NOT caused by a spammer raid, since I joined in early February.

Welcome, all new users, and we hope you help make some awsome games!
I'm a well known roblox scripter

Sad

http://www.roblox.com/The-unofficial-201...d=47489616
Definitely. I'm going to check for printing paper to put up some flyers for Buildism.net !
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
I'm not well known, but I'm a very good scripter compared to most others in script builders and forums. D:
I'm Cool12309, from ROBLOX MineCraft.
I came from the ROBLOX raid but wasn't a raider. I was going to see if this game rocks or not. So far its awesome!
[Image: TehPwner9001.png] [Image: 76561198041259354.png]
Hey, duck, I was gonna make some maps for that egg hunt! But then I became a mod and basically quit Roblox...
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Yeah, about 2 days after I joined Buildism I became a wiki mod here and stopped work on my ROBLOX projects. I still haven't done any more work on Qwantum, Obstacle Racer, or the PianoKit.
Welcome new users!
Came from Roblox.

I used to make weapons.