Who created this?
I remember Roblox people inviting me here a while ago and they said that they created it, but I can't remember who!
Jacob_ created it

AKA Phpscriptercoder I think
The creatr of the GAME is Jacob_, and his ROBLOX account is PhpScriptCoder.

If you got it from someone else, well, yeah.
Yeah, I remember someone telling me about this game and I checked back to my top 25 latest posts, and there was a thread about it. So I decided to check it out today.
Well, be glad you came during this peaceful time. The last two times we had growth like this, it was because the ROBLOX Off-Topicers (AKA the ROT'ers or the RRR, Rambunctious ROBLOX Raiders) started hate threads and spammed the site and the ROBLOX forums.
(07-03-2011, 01:17 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Well, be glad you came during this peaceful time. The last two times we had growth like this, it was because the ROBLOX Off-Topicers (AKA the ROT'ers or the RRR, Rambunctious ROBLOX Raiders) started hate threads and spammed the site and the ROBLOX forums.

He also came after Kieron.
And after Glome's trolling -- now BlandFlakes is as respectable a member as a former troll could possibly be.
I played ROBLOX for 7 months , but I quit almost 2 years ago (August 2009) after finding Minecraft.

The only thing I really liked there was Script Builder, but that got less fun after a while with Kierons like kevinreturns randomly banning me for no reason and making private servers.