Would you Rather?
Would you rather play with barbies or play Club Penguin?
(DO NOT SAY NEITHER OR NONE OF THE ABOVE)
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Okay, I'll say get out. That's not neither or none of the above.

Would you rather be underweight or overweight.
I would be underweight, because being overweight makes you hit puberty late(if your a boy).
Would you rather Sleep with naked Kate Middleton while you are naked or get shot in the Head?(You Can only choose either two of the options, that is it!)
(12-23-2011, 01:04 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: being overweight makes you hit puberty late

I doubt this is true. I was slightly overweight and hit puberty at the right time.
(12-23-2011, 02:25 AM)Paradox Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 01:04 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: being overweight makes you hit puberty late

I doubt this is true. I was slightly overweight and hit puberty at the right time.

But I got it from Time magazine. Most people who are overweight hit puberty later if they are a boy.
(Sorry to bump, I'm just posting a question)
Would you rather:
A. Burn in hell
Or
B. Listen to Justin Bieber while there are 20 million girls after you?(You can only choose two of the choices, YOU CANNOT Choose anything else)
I would rather burn in hell.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]

That's a complete lie.
Would you rather be forced to read all of BuildistGuard's posts or go bald and turn female?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(02-15-2012, 08:56 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote:

That's a complete lie.
Would you rather be forced to read all of BuildistGuard's posts or go bald and turn female?

Read all of BuildistGuard's posts.

Would you rather be cut in half or have disney take over the world. (You can only choose either two of the options, nothing else!)
Either two of the options, nothing else!

Would you rather meet me or my cat