Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Moderators
But what about the other forum sections?
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(07-05-2011, 03:04 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Hey, you applied.

I just applied for the hell of it. I already knew I wouldn't be chosen as a moderator... My actions in the past have ruined any chances as a moderator on this site. Also I though Jacob_ would only choose one moderator.
He did. Fire and Ming-Yan will mainly moderate Buildism Discussion and Off-Topic, they don't have full moderator powers.

Buildism Discussion and Off-Topic are by far the most posted forums, we don't really need seperate mods for the other ones.
(07-05-2011, 03:31 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: He did. Fire and Ming-Yan will mainly moderate Buildism Discussion and Off-Topic, they don't have full moderator powers.

Buildism Discussion and Off-Topic are by far the most posted forums, we don't really need seperate mods for the other ones.

They still are moderators.
And you still have to keep in mind that we aren't "professional" moderators. We have other things in real life to deal with; Buildism isn't our job. We're here while we can, but each of us has other things to deal with. I've moved since I became a mod. Paradox is on vacation. Login just got his computer fixed.
Congrats guys!!!
Welcome welcome welcome aboard the moderator ship! *tunes in theme song* We've been holding this party for a while... *pulls down the string and a clown falls down* Oh... he's...dead.. I didn't expect it to be this long, hm.. *Clown is a skeleton* Ah well.

Welcome aboard!
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
Cool! Big Grin
Ming-Yang...a moderator.....*cocks gun and puts to head*
(07-05-2011, 07:36 PM)Luckyone Wrote: Ming-Yang...a moderator.....*cocks gun and puts to head*

ಠ_ಠ