Going to Six Flags This Weekend
Probably going to just ride a bunch of small rides and spam money attempting arcade gambles. *cough*crane game*cough*

I don't like heights :<
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
The only roller coaster I've ever ridden on was a tiny tiny tiny little indoor thing in a super-mall... And that despite having gone to Busch Gardens.

Hope you have fun.
I LOVE rollercoasters. Omg. Have fun! Go on all the big ones. They are actually really fun. Just dont look down Smile
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-05-2011, 04:50 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: The only roller coaster I've ever ridden on was a tiny tiny tiny little indoor thing in a super-mall... And that despite having gone to Busch Gardens.

Hope you have fun.
Blah.. I just fell straight down from 200 Feet.. Hangs you over the edge and stops and drops you.. Heres a video of what is it like. Good enough?
o_o

I'm going there next week.......

h4xxx
Is that the superman?
(07-05-2011, 05:50 PM)Fire Wrote: Is that the superman?

Super man has the track above with the car [is it even one?] hunging below it where you are in a flying position I think.
That's not the Super man.

Ive been on the superman. Its my favorite ride ever!
(07-05-2011, 06:59 PM)Fire Wrote: Ive been on the superman. Its my favorite ride ever!

Too many reports of injuries on that ride, I dun wanna go.
BTW, this is Great America other Six Flags' have different rides.

I've been on one roller coaster in my whole life, and it was this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGby4OVJ-w

It was one of those old wooden ones, and it hurt my head so much that I decided never to ride a roller coaster again. I only go to water parks now.