My Uncle from Irlend is coming over in 2 weeks..
He got meh and mah Bro B-day Pwresent! It is a movie thing! He got me 300 Simpsons, 2 Clevenand Shows, Alot of movies (Including that Alien Movie Paul! "Ohhh, Marmite!".) Smile It's portable! We're also going to Thorpe Park and Chesington. We go quite often because it is 1:30 hours away. He's really fat! I swear.. He looks like Tinkywiny out of Teletubies! Big Grin Yay!
Cool!
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
Sounds like your a spoiled brat who insults your grandpa even though he does all those nice things for you.
[Image: image?id=2155]
Sounds like fun!
(07-05-2011, 11:38 PM)TheFlame Wrote: Sounds like your a spoiled brat who insults your grandpa even though he does all those nice things for you.
Having fun in banland? And congrats Fish, I hope you have a great time with him.
(07-05-2011, 11:38 PM)TheFlame Wrote: Sounds like your a spoiled brat who insults your grandpa even though he does all those nice things for you.

What..? I appresate it. I'm letting him stay in my room even know is little todler is coming who I don't like (I get upset about noise...). Anyway he can *Cough* Pirate *Cough* Wii Games and DS Games.. IK How to pirate DS Games.. Don't tell the officers.. And my Gradpa, Gramma, Other Gramma died.. One at 54.. One at I don't know.. :l My Grand dad is my last one. He lives in Liverpoole though.
(07-06-2011, 01:07 PM)Fish Wrote: . Anyway he can *Cough* Pirate *Cough* Wii Games and DS Games.. IK How to pirate DS Games.. Don't tell the officers..

I dont know if i would announce that on here if I was you. Since it is illegal. But I hope you have fun!
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-06-2011, 01:14 PM)Fire Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:07 PM)Fish Wrote: . Anyway he can *Cough* Pirate *Cough* Wii Games and DS Games.. IK How to pirate DS Games.. Don't tell the officers..

I dont know if i would announce that on here if I was you. Since it is illegal. But I hope you have fun!
Well, my Uncles friend shows him how to do it. He has the items and stuff you need to do it. Tongue Anyways lots of people do it. Tongue Anyway he lives in Irlend.