Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I hated?
Guys do you not understand that jacob_ said that you need to be 13 or older to be a mod?

Tyler was just hired because Jacob_ was desperate for someone to help with roblox raids. So I know think that tyler shouldn't be a mod. We have way to many mods, Scripter is another one who should be demoted because he is almost never online.
(07-06-2011, 01:33 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Guys do you not understand that jacob_ said that you need to be 13 or older to be a mod?

Tyler was just hired because Jacob_ was desperate for someone to help with roblox raids. So I know think that tyler shouldn't be a mod. We have way to many mods, Scripter is another one who should be demoted because he is almost never online.

Guys do you not understand that Jacob_ said he would make exceptions?

How do you even know? What proof do you have that I was hired to help with ROBLOX raids, and was going to be demoted afterwards? That's actually what lots of mods do.
Give two good reasons that Tyler should be demoted besides his age. Go on. So far all we've seen has to do with his age.
(07-06-2011, 01:34 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:33 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Guys do you not understand that jacob_ said that you need to be 13 or older to be a mod?

Guys do you not understand that Jacob_ said he would make exceptions.

Do you not understand that this site has too many moderators? >_>

(07-06-2011, 01:35 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Do you not understand that this site has too many moderators? >_>

Get.Over.It.

Jacob_ wants this site to be moderaterd at ALLL times. Maybe if you guys didnt complain so much. There wouldn't be need for all the mods. You all act like your 5 and didn't get what you want. GROW UP.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-06-2011, 01:35 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

I hope you know that I was the fifth mod. If any mod was gonna be demoted, it would be one of the mods that barely ever get on.
(07-06-2011, 01:37 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:35 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

I hope you know that I was the fifth mod. If any mod was gonna be demoted, it would be one of the mods that barely ever get on.

That's actually what I want to happen. If you look Scripter and Ashely are really inactive.
(07-06-2011, 01:37 PM)Fire Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:35 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Do you not understand that this site has too many moderators? >_>

Get.Over.It.

Jacob_ wants this site to be moderaterd at ALLL times. Maybe if you guys didnt complain so much. There wouldn't be need for all the mods. You all act like your 5 and didn't get what you want. GROW UP.

I dont really think anyone should get demoted.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-06-2011, 01:37 PM)Fire Wrote:

Get.Over.It.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT SINCE YOU ARE A MOD NOW!
Okaaaaaaaaay, any OTHER reasons why I'm hated?