Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I hated?
GUYS!

This is turning into a firestorm. Just cut it out. Nobody's getting demoted, okay?
(07-06-2011, 01:39 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:37 PM)Fire Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:35 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Do you not understand that this site has too many moderators? >_>

Get.Over.It.

Jacob_ wants this site to be moderaterd at ALLL times. Maybe if you guys didnt complain so much. There wouldn't be need for all the mods. You all act like your 5 and didn't get what you want. GROW UP.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT SINCE YOU ARE A MOD NOW!

k REALLY!? I NEVER complained when i WASNT mod. ALL you do is complain complain complain. Honestly. You were my friend before. But i am SO sick of this drama. This isnt a soap opera its an online game.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
Don't close it, please.

I want to know why I'm hated so I can be better. BlandFlakes isn't my only hater.
(07-06-2011, 01:44 PM)Fire Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:39 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:37 PM)Fire Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 01:35 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Do you not understand that this site has too many moderators? >_>

Get.Over.It.

Jacob_ wants this site to be moderaterd at ALLL times. Maybe if you guys didnt complain so much. There wouldn't be need for all the mods. You all act like your 5 and didn't get what you want. GROW UP.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD SAY THAT SINCE YOU ARE A MOD NOW!

k REALLY!? I NEVER complained when i WASNT mod. ALL you do is complain complain complain. Honestly. You were my friend before. But i am SO sick of this drama. This isnt a soap opera its an online game.

Oh so this is an online game? Yeah let's look at your games fire. Oh that's right they are just the default games. You didn't even bother to work on one game.
Before you start bashing me. My computer WON'T download flash. I can't even tell you the number of times I have tried.
(07-06-2011, 01:50 PM)Fire Wrote: Before you start bashing me. My computer WON'T download flash. I can't even tell you the number of times I have tried.

Buildism uses Java. >_>
Thats what I meant.
(07-06-2011, 01:51 PM)Fire Wrote: Thats what I meant.

http://www.java.com/en/download/

There try to download it. Does it give any errors?
It says the download is complete, but when I try and enter the game It says the latest verison of java needs to be downloaded.
(07-06-2011, 01:53 PM)Fire Wrote: It says the download is complete, but when I try and enter the game It says the latest verison of java needs to be downloaded.

Hm... do you have java enabled on your browser?