What needs to be done?
What do I need to do to make everyone happy? This could be rule changes or website/game upgrades.
Triangles
Awards (Badges or Achievements)
Better games page

That's all I have to suggest.
Money. What will it look like? The pixley type or the smooth type?
(07-06-2011, 03:55 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote: Awards (Badges or Achievements)

We already had those a while back... (February, I think) and they were already removed.
Hmmmmmm...

2 things come to my mind right now: (about the game)

1. Smooth camera movement.

2. Use UDP instead of TCP for small things like position updates. (I've been bugging you about this one on the chat for some time now, I know, lol, sorry)
(07-06-2011, 03:56 PM)Tyler Wrote:

We already had those a while back... (February, I think) and they were already removed.

Why where they removed?
(07-06-2011, 04:09 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 03:56 PM)Tyler Wrote:

Why where they removed?

Idk. ._.

Everything is fine. You make changes when your ready. Don't bow down to these whiny bitches.
Oh, and something else (Ice's post reminded me of it)

3. Moderators here need to show more maturity. Some act so unprofessionally.
(07-06-2011, 04:25 PM)Ice Wrote: Everything is fine. You make changes when your ready. Don't bow down to these whiny NYAN CATes.

Wow you would expect a mod to know better.

Listen here "Ice" Jacob_ is trying to make his site better if you have a problem with that you can just leave.

No one is whining we where just mad at some of the site. You wouldn't know because you have been a mod for over 9000 years. You may not notice this but there is a lot of drama on the forums due to the fact everyone is trolling each other.

Jacob is trying to get that to stop, and a good way to get that to stop is asking users what they don't like about the site and what they want to see in future updates.

I know it is impossible to make everyone happy but you can come to a compromise.

I would be happier if Buildism had triangles and some sort of badge system. This would probably make some people mad. Fish wants a currency system, this would probably make some users upset. After every update there will be some users who love the update some who hate it and others who just don't care.

That is all I have to say.