"Game #6 is the best!"
That is one of the random statements in the top right. I curiously wanted to know what it was so I looked at the games page and at the 6th game, but only saw the "Destroy Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber in a Pit of Death!" game. But then I realized ID 6, not the 6th game. So I change the URL. It redirected me to this:

http://buildism.net/buildism.html

wat.
"A few bandits from an unknown society came to harass the Buildists. The Buildists were filled with rage, as their words were filled with bitterness and lies. Then, someone spoke a few words in a strange tongue. The bandits vanished, and they were transported to another world where gravity was low and there were bizarre craggy landscapes. They remained trapped there for the rest of their lives, for they had no idea what had happened or how to escape, because things like this never happened in their homeland.

Following this, the Buildists entered a great time of expansion and creativity."

OT raid reference?
CubeBomb maybe.
(07-06-2011, 06:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: CubeBomb maybe.

When did CB invade us?
LOL I noticed that when I first joined.

>_>
(07-06-2011, 06:34 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 06:32 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: CubeBomb maybe.

When did CB invade us?

Back around the time of the ROBLOX raid, there were some Bombians who came and spammed -- including someone who namesniped MrBossMan, and then of course TheFlame's bickering.
Everything in there is a metaphor, even the verse numbers mean something.
Ahahaha. Year:Month
Ahh, April.

Family Guy reference of Ahh, America.
(07-06-2011, 06:47 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Everything in there is a metaphor, even the verse numbers mean something.

Interesting. Maybe I could study that to learn metaphors from idioms.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]