Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I tried out for modship...
Do you think I would get accepted?
Well if fire did, probably yes, but just look at who didn't get accepted, a few of them could've been better than her, so probably not likely.
(07-08-2011, 03:10 AM)LOL Wrote: Well if fire did, probably yes, but just look at who didn't get accepted, a few of them could've been better than her, so probably not likely.

That was really rude. Im sorry if you don't like me but now your just being mean. I'm doing the best I can. But you guys complaining and saying how much you hate me isn't helping even the slightest of bits. So I'd really appreciate it if you wOuld not make rude/ hurtful posts like these
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(07-08-2011, 04:18 AM)Fire Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 03:10 AM)LOL Wrote: Well if fire did, probably yes, but just look at who didn't get accepted, a few of them could've been better than her, so probably not likely.

That was really rude. Im sorry if you don't like me but now your just being mean. I'm doing the best I can. But you guys complaining and saying how much you hate me isn't helping even the slightest of bits. So I'd really appreciate it if you wOuld not make rude/ hurtful posts like these

How is comparison rude or mean?
You just messaged me and said I'm a terrible mod. But think about it. If I was still a regular user and I flipped out on blandflakes. Noone would care. Just because ima mod it dosnt change anything. I'm just a regular user fed up with all the drama and saying they are going to quit
That's not the point. I'm just saying that you're not a good mod.
Well I'd like to know why you think that
(07-08-2011, 04:28 AM)Fire Wrote: Well I'd like to know why you think that

The way you handle situations is one of them.
(07-08-2011, 04:36 AM)LOL Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 04:28 AM)Fire Wrote: Well I'd like to know why you think that

The way you handle situations is one of them.

Agreed.
Maybe if I reported more.....